This set CRACKS me! I just love these Mermaid Animals! And how could anyone NOT forgive you with such an apology??? They would have to have no sense of humor whatsoever. Period.
Bird was colored with Prismacolor pencils ( see how his face is turning red??? ), which always look so nice on kraft card stock, and embellished with a little wiggle eye.
Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink is the best white ink ever. Just sayin'...
When I tilt the card, that little eye follows . . . *squee*
SUPPLIES (Affiliate links included wherever possible):
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Mermaid Animals
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Texture 3
- Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, Totally Random Sayings Vol. 1 by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Silver Linings by Julie Ebersole
- VersaFine Clair Ink Pad, Nocturne
- Hero Arts Pigment Ink Pad, Unicorn White
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Environment Desert Storm, 25 pk
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, 25 pk
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Set of 36
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Set of 24
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Set of 150
- Crafter's Companion Gemini Junior