I just love the watercolor look on this rainbow-esque washi tape. The little cupped flower sequins remind me of blown glass . . . *swoon*
It didn't take much to pull this all together--just a little colored pencil shading on the stamped images!
I put a little puddle of Multi-Medium on scrap paper and grasped the sequins with my tweezers (super easy when they are cupped like these) and swiped them through the glue and plunked 'em onto the card.
Everyone needs a 5MQ like this in their card-makin' aresenal.
Side note: 5MQ stands for five minute (card-makin') quickie.
SUPPLIES (Affiliate links used wherever possible):
- PinkFresh Studio Clear Stamps, Aviary
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, It's A Boy
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Heavyweight, Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb, 25 pk
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Set of 36
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Set of 24
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Set of 150
- HAI Washi Tape, Watercolor Rainbow
- HAI Sequins, 4mm Flower Cup
- HAI Sequins, 6mm Flower Cups
- Ranger Multi Medium, Matte Mini, 1/2 oz.
- Tweezers, Stainless Elisa's Backporch Design