I had seen this cool image on Pinterest--skinny lines in rainbow colors and I thought it would make a really fun background for my popsicle here so I grabbed the little skinny lines image in The Texture Four Flora & Fauna set to recreate it. I just stamped multiple times in each of these colors, overlapping as I went.
After I stamped the popsicle and her li'l face, I added some cheeks with a fresh new pencil eraser ( 2nd generation impression ). I dunno why I have to add rosy cheeks. Can't seem to help myself...
After I die cut the popsicle, I put her face down into my little Xyron machine to coat her with adhesive and then I dropped her into a bin of Prisma Glitter for a glitter bath. Oh, she's such a sparkly thing now! *monkey clapping*
Inside, I wrote "because of you." :)
I know. I can hear a collective "Awwwe..."
SUPPLIES (Affiliate links used wherever possible):
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Texture Four
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Mini Popsicle
- Flora & Fauna Dies, Popsicle
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Coral Cabana
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Limoncello
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Garden Party
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, It's A Boy
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Bellini
- VersaFine Clair Ink Pad, Nocturne
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Heavyweight, Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb, 25 pk
- Tonic Nuvo Glitter Drops, Aquatic Mist
- Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter
- Xyron, 1.5" Create-a-sticker Machine
- Lawn Fawn Hemp Cord, Black
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Crafter's Companion Gemini Junior