It's hard to tell in the shot, but there's a lotta glittery sparkles on this window card--it's all over the rainbow, Unicorn's mane and tail, the bottom of those poufy clouds. I wish it were easier to capture sparkle on camera.
Used the •uber• cool Infinity Cloud dies by Hero Arts to make my window, which was then lined with a piece of tulle (instead of acetate) to float the elements on.
Any time I see a fab basic shape like this in a nested set, it has to come live at my house. I can't resist the potential. I love the saying on this card (from the Pure Magic set); makes me smile--how could you not, if a friend sent you a card that said this??? I mean, come on...
SUPPLIES (Affiliate links used wherever possible):
- Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps, Unicorns 'N Rainbows By Julie Ebersole
- Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps, Pure Magic By Julie Ebersole
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies, Unicorns 'N Rainbows By Julie Ebersole
- Hero Arts Dies, Infinity Nesting Clouds
- Canson XL Watercolor Paper Pad 9x12
- HAI Washi Tape, Black and White Diagonal Stripe
- VersaFine Clair Ink Pad, Nocturne
- WOW Embossing Powder, Regular 160ml - Clear Gloss
- WOW Embossing Powder, Regular - Clear Gloss
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi, 12 Color Set
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi, 24 Color Set
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi, 36 Color Set
- Pentel Arts Aquash Water Brush, Small Fine Point (23638)
- Scrapbook Adhesives Thin 3-D Foam Squares, Mix White
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Stampendous Embossing Powder, Detail White, 0.76 oz.
- Avery Elle Embossing Powder, Pure White Fine
- WOW Embossing Powder, Super Fine - Opaque Bright White
- Ranger Stickles - Diamond
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- Hero Arts Embossing Gun (Wagner)
- Crafter's Companion Gemini Junior