This unicorn profile cracks me up--reminds me of those hair coloring commercials where the girl is tossing her head from side to side and her hair just flows and flips back & forth in slow motion. HAIR FLIP!!! YASSSSSSSS!!!
Works for me.
As I was developing this design, it occurred to me that I could use the light rays from the Silver Linings Die Set, die-cutting two from foil card stock, mounting them side by side together onto some typing paper and then die cutting those with a star shape, to really draw attention to the focal. The clouds were die cut from vellum card stock.
There was a lotta serious monkey clapping when I finished this.
SUPPLIES (Affiliate links used where possible):
- Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps, Unicorns 'N Rainbows By Julie Ebersole
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies, Unicorns 'N Rainbows By Julie Ebersole
- Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Silver Linings by Julie Ebersole
- Altenew Dies, Halftone Stars
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Heavyweight, Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb, 25 pk
- Canson XL Watercolor Paper Pad 9x12
- Essentials by Ellen Paper Pack, Modern Graphics by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials by Ellen 40 lb. Vellum, 25 pk
- Bazzill Specialty Paper, Metallic Gold Foil 5pk
- Pentel Arts Aquash Water Brush, Small Fine Point (23638)
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- VersaFine Clair Ink Pad, Nocturne
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi, 12 Color Set
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi, 24 Color Set
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi, 36 Color Set
- WOW Embossing Powder, Regular 160ml - Clear Gloss
- WOW Embossing Powder, Regular - Clear Gloss
- Stampendous Embossing Powder, Detail White, 0.76 oz.
- Hero Arts Embossing Gun (Wagner)
- Crafter's Companion Gemini Junior
- Thermoweb Sticky Dot Mini Runner
- Scrapbook Adhesives Thin 3-D Foam Squares, Mix White
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape