I had seen a color combo on Pinterest, with a great print pattern and I thought the strawberries in Fruitastic would be so fun done this way! On COTTON CANDY PINK card stock, no less! I know, right? Kinda shocked myself over stamping TWO cards recently on non-white cardstock. LOL!
BTW, I don't know that this particular shade of pink cardstock is available any more; it's from the Bazzill Card Shoppe line.
I used the negative to mount onto my white base card--it makes the letters almost look like they were letter-pressed into the paper. Cool. Highlighting the strawberries worked best with my white gel pen. The White NUVO Drops will actually wick up the water-based ink beneath and turn orange-ish; ask me how I know . . .
Gosh, I love the look of this--has a really FUN kitchen kitsch vibe!!!
SUPPLIES (Affiliate links used wherever possible):
- PinkFresh Studio Clear Stamps, Fruitastic
- Pinkfresh Studio Dies, Fruitastic
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Tutti Frutti
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Something Borrowed
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Heavyweight, Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb, 25 pk
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies, Block Words by Julie Ebersole
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Thermoweb Sticky Dot Mini Runner
- 2 Way Glue, Chisel Tip
- Crafter's Companion Gemini Junior