I get so much mileage out of texture sets--the little hills on this card are from the same set I used last week--the one with the bird poop! ;) Maybe those little dashed lines are supposed to be a rainbow, but they make great grassy hills in a meadow for the Unicorns to frolic around in.
To build a scene like this, stamp the unicorns first, then add your grassy knolls, filling in between. Pop some flowers here and there and embellish with some Gold and Glam Pink Stickles for a little zing.
*BOOM* Yer done.
SUPPLIES (Affiliate links used wherever possible):
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Unicorn Magic
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Texture 3
- VersaFine Clair Ink Pad, Nocturne
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Lime Rickey
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Be Mine
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Heavyweight, Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb, 25 pk
- Ranger Stickles, Glam Pink
- Ranger Stickles, Gold