I love the floral images in these Flora & Fauna stamp sets--it's fun to pile on as many as I can onto the lid of my MISTI and create an all-over floral pattern. These were stamped in a deep, almost cranberry red.
The black spatters are from Distress Paint that I daubed onto an acrylic block and then flicked off onto the card with a paint brush. It adds a nice bit of texture--the paint is fluid, but thicker than ink so it has really nice opacity when you need/want it.
The sentiment looks like my DYMO label maker, but it's actually from a great stamp set by Altenew! And, all I needed to set off this card was to die cut a few of the sweet leafy branch from a Flora & Fauna die set out of glitter card stock and pop them up along with the sentiment.
I kinda really, really love this birthday design--so simple but that touch of glitter and the paint spatters give it such an elegant look!
SUPPLIES (Affiliate links used wherever possible)
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Floral Aviary
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Live Life Wildflowers
- Altenew Clear Stamps, Label Love
- Flora & Fauna Dies, Spring Floral Cluster
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Rockin Red
- VersaFine Clair Ink Pad, Nocturne
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Heavyweight, Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb, 25 pk
- American Crafts Specialty Paper, Glitter 6x6
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (8-1/8 X 10-1/2)
- Ranger Distress Paint, Black Soot
- Crafter's Companion Gemini Junior